Canor DAC 2.10
D/A converter with tube-based outputPerformance Line
CANOR DAC 2.10 uses the dual mono configuration of the ES9038Q2M digital-to-analogue converters from ESS Sabre, which ensure high sound quality.
Seven digital converter filters for PCM format and one proprietary for MQA format - so the listeners can adjust the sound exactly to their liking
The signal from the digital inputs is processed by a powerful multi-core XMOS microcontroller with an advanced Multi-Core RISC architecture
To remove mechanical hum, the transformer core is vacuum impregnated, and the entire transformer is encapsulated in a special anti-vibration compound. In addition, the massive, welded cover in which the transformer is located creates effective electromagnetic shielding and contributes significantly to the excellent signal-to-hum distance.
- thanks to used converters, it is possible to play files in PCM formats up to a sampling frequency of 768 kHz and for DSD format up to Native DSD512 via the USB input, thus covering most digital files that you can normally play, buy or stream.
- it uses the dual mono configuration of the ES9038Q2M digital-to-analogue converters from ESS Sabre, which ensure high sound quality.
- the analogue output is a buffer, which is solved by a high-quality electronic connection
- dual converter wiring uses separate signal paths for the left and right channels.
- there are seven digital converter filters for PCM format and one proprietary for MQA format, which is set automatically during MQA playback.
- the last (eighth) item in the digital filter menu “Oversampling Bypass” can be selected. But it’s not a digital filter, as it’s turning off digital filtering for the ability to compare audio without filtering…
- the signal from the digital inputs is processed by a powerful multi-core XMOS microcontroller with an advanced Multi-Core RISC architecture.
|Frequency Response at Fs=192 kHz||+/- 0,03 dB at 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Output impedance||< 200 Ω|
|THD+N 1kHz at 0 dBFs||> 0,008%|
|THD+N 1kHz at -6 dBFs||> 0,004%|
|XLR output voltage at 0 dBFs||4 V RMS|
|XLR: SNR 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 0 dBFs||<108 dB|
|RCA output voltage at 0 dBFs||2 V RMS|
|RCA: SNR 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 0 dBFs||< 95 dB|
|Analogue outputs||2 x XLR / 2 x RCA|
|Supported PCM sampling rates||44,1k / 48k / 88,2k / 96k / 176,4k / 192k / 352,8k / 384k / 705,6k / 768kHz|
|DSD over PCM support||DoP DSD 64/128/256/512|
|DSD Native support||Native DSD 64/128/256/512|
|MQA support||Full MQA decoding by hardware from all digital inputs|
|S/PDIF Optical input||2 x (24bit / 192kHz)|
|S/PDIF Coaxial input||1 x (24bit / 192kHz)|
|AES/EBU input||1 x (24bit / 192kHz balanced)|
|Digital to Analogue converter||2 x ESS9038Q2M (dual mono)|
|Filter settings||8 x digital filter|
|Tube complement||4 x 6922|
|Power||230 V / 50 Hz / 44 VA|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||435 x 120 x 405 mm|
|Weight (net)||12 kg|