Canor PH 1.10
Tube Phono Preamplifier
CANOR PH 1.10 is an all-tube turntable preamplifier for both MM and MC phono cartridges.
Canor PH 1.10 phono preamplifier was designed for both MM and MC cartridges (they can be connected at the same time without any interference). The front panel's buttons provide easy selection and set-up of the MM and MC.
The use of CMT ™ technology (CANOR ® PCB Milling Technology) was a matter of course in the design of Canor PH 1.10 printed circuit boards.
Because very small signal amplitudes are processed in the turntable preamplifier, this technology has been even more beneficial than in our other products.
- an all-tube turntable preamplifier for both MM and MC phono cartridges
- nine tubes, one vacuum tube out of them used to rectify anode voltage
- wiring circuitry without any global feedback
- PCB’s utilize our premium CMT ™ technology
- absolute selection and tubes matching with above-average parameters
- vacuum-impregnated transformer core
- transformer potted in a special anti-vibration compound
- we only use high-quality polypropylene capacitors in the signal path
- if a turntable is fitted with two tonearms, one having MM phono cartridge installed and the other MC, both can be connected simultaneously without mutually affecting each other
- high variability of gain settings, resistances and capacitances settings for all types of phono cartridges
- a high-quality step-up Lundahl transformer for MC phono cartridges
|Load capacity MM / Gain||50, 150, 270, 370, 520, 620, 740, 840 pF / Gain: 46 dB|
|Input impedance MC1 / Gain||10, 20, 40, 80, 150, 300, 600, 1.200 Ω / Gain: 70 dB|
|Input impedance MC2 / Gain||2, 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 150, 300 Ω / Gain: 76 dB|
|Output impedance||< 250 Ω|
|Inputs||RCA -> MM / RCA -> MC|
|Outputs||RCA / XLR|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||MM / MC <0,1% / 1 VRMS|
|Subsonic filter||18 dB / Octave|
|RIAA accuracy||0,3 dB / 20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Signal-to-noise ratio MM||< 72 dBV (87 dBV - IEC - A)|
|Signal-to-noise ratio MC||< 72 dBV (87 dBV - IEC - A)|
|Tube complement||8 x 6922EH, 1 x 6CA4EH|
|Power||230 V / 50 Hz / 70 VA|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||435 x 170 x 485 mm|
|Weight (net)||17 kg|