Canor AI 1.20
Integrated Solid-state Amplifier
CANOR AI 1.20 is an integrated solid-state amplifier in pure class-A up to 50 W per channel with a relay attenuator with two standalone blocks for each channel.
We used a special copper plate for heat dissipation, which is installed on the heatsink and the power transistors are installed directly on the given copper plate.
Dual-mono connection - each channel has its own power transformer. Power transformers are located in separate parts of the device.
A shielded tunnel passes through the center of the AI 1.20 amplifier, in which filters with nanocrystalline coils are located. In addition, the input circuits are equipped with low-noise J-P transistors.
For even better performance and sound, it is possible to connect AI 1.20 as monoblocks using a data cable. One unit becomes the "master" unit and the other the "slave". This is the so-called bridge connection of two amplifiers (a fully symmetrical connection)
- an integrated solid-state amplifier in pure class-A up to 50 W per channel
- a relay attenuator with two standalone blocks for each channel
- PCB’s utilize our premium CMT™ technology (CANOR® PCB Milling Technology), it is the way we mill printed circuit boards
- CMT™ technology originated in a long-standing endeavour to improve the sonic performance of our products
- power supply units with filtered out interfering signals from the mains supply
- interference-rejection and as small as possible leakage field ensure custom-wound toroidal transformers
- 264 000 uF of filtering capacitance simulates a nearly stabilized supply voltage
- an option of synchronous control enables the use of two amplifiers in a monoblock mode without the need of using an extra preamplifier and that is a Master/Slave mode with an output power of 100W per channel
|Output power||2 x 50 W / 4 Ω – ultralinear
2 x 30 W / 8 Ω – triode
|Inputs sensitivity||290 mV|
|Frequency range||(20 – 25 000) Hz ±0,5 dB / 5 W|
|Input impedance||30 kΩ|
|Inputs||5 x RCA, 2 x XLR (active only in monoblock connection)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0,0009% / 1 kHz, 5 W|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 90 dB|
|Filtration capacity||132 000uF / 35V (per channel)|
|Damping factor at 4 Ω load at the output||250 (based on measured output impedance)|
|Damping factor at 8 Ω load at the output||500 (based on measured output impedance)|
|Power||230 V / 50 Hz / 375 VA|
|Input power||305 W|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||435 x 170 x 485 mm|
|Weight (net)||28 kg|