Canor AI 2.10
Integrated Hybrid Amplifier
CANOR AI 2.10 is a hybrid integrated amplifier with an output power of 2x 150 W / 4 Ω.
A power amplifier in class D is powered by a filtered and tuned linear power supply. There are also benefits of using the additional LC filters, with very low impedance, for the greatest possible suppression of the carrier frequency D class of the amplifier.
The tube preamplifier on the input is fitted with a precise relay attenuator.
The input transformer (toroid) is oversized which leads to the low noise
- a hybrid integrated amplifier with an output power of 2x 150 W / 4 Ω
- the preamplifier part of AI 2.10 consists of a pair of precisely selected tubes 6922
- a tube preamplifier on the input fitted with a precise relay attenuator
- a power amplifier in class D, powered by a filtered and tuned linear power supply
- PCB’s utilize our premium CMT ™ technology
- XLR inputs with a strictly symmetrical signal up to the power amplifier
|Output power||2 x 150 W /4 Ω|
|Input sensitivity||400 mV / 150 W / 1 kHz|
|Frequency range||(20 – 20 000) Hz ±0,53dB / 5 W|
|Input impedance||30 kΩ|
|Inputs||4 x RCA, 2 x XLR|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0,02% / 1 kHz, 5 W|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 95 dB|
|Tube complement||2 x 63922|
|Power||230 V / 50 Hz / 460 VA|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||435 x 120 x 405 mm|
|Weight (net)||15 kg|