Canor CD 1.10
Tube CD player / DAC
CANOR CD 1.10 compact disc player is up to the task and offers much more!
Canor CD 1.10 contains 2 x converters (one for each channel separately). The converters are galvanically separated from the digital part.
the power transformer of Canor CD 1.10 is oversized, which leads to low radiation and low noise.
Canor CD 1.10 contains a Voltage Stabilization Circuit (VSC) circuit, which watches the value of the input voltage in real-time and automatically switches the adequate input on the input transformer (with several primary windings). That leads to better performance and prolongs the tubes' lifetime.
- a tube DA converter / CD player
- a standalone 24-bit / 192kHz DA converter for each channel
- a high-quality CD drive with compact discs ejection bearing driving mechanism
- PCB’s utilize our premium CMT ™ technology
- super symmetrical passive filters optimized for the highest steepness
- PCM 44.1 kHz - 192 kHz playback and DSD64, 128, 256
|Frequency range||(20 – 20 000) Hz ±0,8 dB|
|Output impedance||< 100 Ω|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0,005% / 1 kHz|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 102 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz)|
|Outputs||RCA / XLR|
|Analogue output voltage RCA / XLR||2,5 V RMS / 5 V RMS|
|Digital inputs||USB, Optical and Coax|
|Digital outputs||Optical and Coaxial|
|Tube complement||2 x 12AX7 / 2 x 6922 / 1 x 6CA4|
|Power||230 V / 50 Hz / 375 VA|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||435 x 170 x 485 mm|
|Weight (net)||15 kg|