Canor CD 2.10
Tube CD player / DAC
CANOR CD 2.10 is a tube DA converter / CD player utilizing AK4490 32-bit DA converter.
The Canor CD 2.10 is equipped with a sample rate converter that up-samples all the sample rates (from all the inputs – USB, SPDIF as well as CD) on the level 192 kHz.
The sample rate converter provides the same low jitter for all inputs and sample rates. The jitter is up to 50 ps.
Input toroid transformer is relatively small in size and is characterized by a low radiated magnetic field and low mechanical hum
The device is optimized for USB playback (USB - PCM 32 bit/768 kHz, DSD64, 128 and 256).
The coax SPDIF inputs and outputs are galvanically separated (coaxial input is separated by a high-frequency transformer) and analogue and digital parts are strictly separated and independently powered.
- a tube DA converter/CD player utilizing AK4490 32-bit DA converter
- a silent slot-in CD drive mechanism
- PCB’s utilize our premium CMT ™ technology
- analog signal is being processed by strictly symmetrical tube circuits
- coaxial input separated by a high-frequency transformer
- super symmetrical passive filters optimized for the highest steepness
|Frequency range||(20 – 20 000) Hz ±0,8 dB|
|Output impedance||< 150 Ω|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0,005% / 1 kHz|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 102 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz)|
|Outputs||RCA / XLR|
|Analogue output voltage RCA / XLR||2V RMS / 4V RMS|
|Digital inputs||USB, Optical and Coax|
|Digital outputs||Optical and Coaxial|
|Tube complement||4 x 6922|
|Power||230 V / 50 Hz / 100 VA|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||435 x 120 x 405 mm|
|Weight (net)||12 kg|